With your sponsorship and support, this report will serve as the premiere tool that Southern CA non-profits use to adapt to the changing hiring market, thus ensuring they have the talent to effectively carry out their missions. We envision this report to be a catalyst in changing the way funders and partners value equitable employee compensation, because we believe that choosing to work in the social sector should be met with more reward, not less.
Sponsor data collection, analysis and outreach; encouraging non-profit organizations and professionals to participate in the survey.
Be a recognized leader in a regional movement to center equity and empower Southern CA non-profit organizations to adapt to the changing hiring market and economy. Sponsor logos and/or contact information are included in the following:
- Promotion from September 2021 to January 2022
- ENWR Executive Summary and Full Report
- E-blasts to 14K+ non-profit sector contacts
- CNM and Envision Consulting websites with 2K+ monthly visitors
- Social media posts with a combined audience of nearly 27K followers
- Extended reach by promotional partners and ambassadors in the sector
- Regional opportunities for digital marketing
- Blogs and related sector publications
- Related webinars and recordings
- Survey Launch Webinar (Sept)
- Survey Preview for Ambassadors & Partners (Nov)
- Foundations Roundtable to Apply Findings (Jan)
We invite you to become a lead sponsor in the launch of the ENWR! As a sponsor you stand with nonprofits in helping them lead important social change. Sponsorships start at $5,000 but support at all levels is encouraged.
To learn more please contact Sylvia
or visit envisionnonprofit.com/compsurvey
Thank you for your support!